Sign UP

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Are you ready for some inspiration??

OH. MY. GOSH! When I first saw this inspiration piece I fell in love and the ideas just started to swirl like crazy! Check it out:


And since it's my birthday today, you KNOW I had to create a birthday card! Check this out:


I chose the colours as my inspiration and decided to go with Lemon Lime Twist and Tempting Turquoise though I also considered Bermuda Bay and Pacific Point.

I started off with my base of Tempting Turquoise and added a layer of Lemon Lime Twist Fresh Florals. Then I cut a piece of Whisper White Cardstock and stamped the balloon strings onto it. I stamped the "birthday" from the "Happy Birthday" in Happy Birthday Gorgeous under it.

I stamped balloons from the Balloon Celebration and Happy Birthday Gorgeous sets and punched them out. They were added the front of the card using both Fast Fuse and Stampin' Dimensionals.

The "happy" banner was stamped in Tempting Turquoise and Lemon Lime Twist and fussy cut before adding it to the card front also using Stampin' Dimensionals.

Let me know in the comments below which part of the pillow would inspire YOU and don't forget to check out what the rest of the crew have been up to HERE. You're going to LOVE it!

What do you think?

STAMPS: Balloon Celebration, Happy Birthday Gorgeous, Number of Years
INK: Lemon Lime Twist, Tempting Turquoise
PAPERS: Whisper White and Tempting Turquoise Cardstock, Fresh Florals Paper Stack
ACCESSORIES: Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!

P. S. You have one more week to send me a birthday card and be entered into a draw to win a free stamp set!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!