Sign UP

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

It's the most WONDERFUL time...

...of the year!

It's Christmas in July...but also all the back-to-school stuff is starting to show up - LOL!

I love summer, don't get me wrong...but I LOVE routine even more and CRAVE back-to-school time when everything runs "tickety-boo" and everyone has a place to be at a certain time of day.

Anyway...today's card has NOTHING to do with back-to-school, but EVERYTHING to do with my "Christmas in July" class on July 29th.

Here's just one of the cards we'll be creating:


If you're coming to class, you'll be THRILLED to know that I have ALREADY fussy-cut all the little reindeer. :)

I started off with a base of Soft Suede and added a layer of Whisper White. To that, I added a small square of Be Merry Designer Series Paper (new in the 2017-2018 annual catalogue) and a smaller square of Whisper White Cardstock. I added the little reindeer and the sentiment from the Merry Mistletoe set.

The tree off to the left is from the same set and it was stamped onto more Whisper White Cardstock and cut out using the Big Shot and the smallest of the circles in the Stitched Shapes Framelits set.

The finishing touch was a little bit of linen thread tied into a bow...because who doesn't love linen thread??

Don't forget to check out what the rest of the crew have been up to HERE.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Merry Mistletoe
INK: Soft Suede and Garden Green
PAPERS: Soft Suede and Whisper White Cardstock; Be Merry DSP
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Linen Thread, Mini Dimensionals

Happy Stampin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!