Sign UP

Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Warm Wishes

Of all the packs of Designer Series Paper Stampin' UP! has produced this year, only ONE of them has a Very Vanilla base. I had to get creative so the cards for my Boot Camp class wouldn't be all be white!

Here's what I did:


Some of the papers in the Merry Little Christmas DSP pack are just Old Olive and Basic Black, so they work great for use on a Very Vanilla base.

This is one of the note cards (they're available in Very Vanilla now!) and I added a layer of Merry Little Christmas DSP. I punched out a circle of Old Olive and stamped the sentiment from Cookie Cutter Christmas in Real Red onto Very Vanilla Cardstock.

The teeny little ornament is from Carols of Christmas and the Real Red Solid Ribbon is just the right finishing touch!

Here's the sketch we all used this week:


Don't forget to check out what the rest of the crew have been up to HERE.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Cookie Cutter Christmas, Carols of Christmas
INK: Real Red
PAPERS: Very Vanilla Cardstock; Merry Little Christmas DSP
ACCESSORIES: Punches, Ribbon, Basic Rhinestones, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots

Happy Stampin'!

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!