Sign UP

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Side by Side

We have another fun sketch this week over at the Paper Craft Crew:


And here's how I interpreted the sketch:


I started off with a base of Soft Sky and added a layer of Early Espresso under the layer of Coffee Break DSP. I cut out both the circle and the scalloped circle using the Layering Circles Framelits and my Big Shot. The images on the circle were cut from the same sheet of Designer Series Paper that I used in this post. You all know how much I love fussy cutting, right? :)

The sentiment is from the Beautiful Bouquet Set and I stamped it in Garden Green Ink. It was added to the image layer using glue dots. Rhinestones added the finishing touch!

I put some little cups on the inside.


I think I'll go out to coffee with my friend today!

Don't forget to check out what the rest of the crew have been up to HERE.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Beautiful Bouquet
INK: Garden Green
PAPERS: Whisper White, Soft Sky and Early Espresso Cardstock; Pieces of Coffee Break DSP
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Dies, Bakers Twine, Rhinestones, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!