Sign UP

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Thanks a Latte!

This month, I'm all about the coffee!!! I mean...I'm pretty much ALWAYS all about the coffee, what with the Starbucks job and all that, but this month I'm all about the coffee on my blog!

Here's the sketch we used this week at the Paper Craft Crew:


And at my Starbucks job...you know what happens tomorrow? At the stroke of midnight...BAM! Christmas! And I can't wait! The store will be all decked out for the holiday season...new merchandise, new drinks...I can't stand it! I've been bouncing around for WEEKS since we started getting our "do not open till November 1st" boxes. SQUEEEEEEEE!!!

Anyway...here's my card:


I just LOVE sketches with all kinds of little "bits"! I can throw things around on the card front and really have some fun. :)

For this one, I started off with a base of Soft Suede and added a layer of Soft Sky under the Coffee Break Designer Series Paper. I then added some Soft Sky ⅜" Classic Weave Ribbon under my focal image. The little pieces on the focal image were hand cut from one of the sheets of paper in the Coffee Break DSP pack.

I stamped the oval image from Coffee Café and cut it out using the coordinating dies and my Big Shot.

And then I just threw rhinestones around like candy!

Take a look at the inside:


I love the little "to go" cups that I cut out of the Coffee Break DSP - they're just so cute!

Don't forget to the check out what the rest of the crew have been up to HERE.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Coffee Café
INK: Early Espresso
PAPERS: Whisper White, Soft Sky and Soft Suede Cardstock; Coffee Break DSP
ACCESSORIES: Big Shot, Dies, Ribbon, Rhinestones, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!