Sign UP

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Very Vintage

This week at the Paper Craft Crew our theme was:


And for me...nothing says "vintage" like a stovetop coffee pot! I'm pretty sure my Grampy had one on his old wood stove and I *know* we used one when I was little on our camp stove. :) Maybe that's where my whole love of enamelware started?


I started off with a base of Soft Sky and then went to town with the sponging and the scraping! Scissors and sponges and staining, oh my!! The Designer Series Paper from the Coffee Break with the coffee cup stains is just perfect for the vintage look, don't you think? The coffee pot and cup were cut from another piece of Coffee Break DSP.

The sentiment is from the Sheltering Tree stamp set.

Don't forget to check out what the rest of the crew is up to HERE.

What do you think?

STAMPS: Sheltering Tree
INK: Early Espresso
PAPERS: Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso and Soft Sky Cardstock; Coffee Break DSP
ACCESSORIES: Linen Thread, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sponges

Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to leave me a comment. I read every one of them and appreciate the time you spend on my blog. Have a GREAT day!